Terms and Conditions
We thank you for your interest in our services and your visit to our website. By using this Website you agree to all and each one of the following terms and conditions of this website, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree or accept the following terms and conditions, please leave this website. Refraining to do so will amount to an acceptance thereof.
This website is committed to providing online services for the formation of your Cyprus Limited company and assistance with your Non-Dom status (registration for yellow slip) at a price that’s affordable.
1. REFERENCES AND INTERPETATIONS
In this Agreement except where a different interpretation is clear from or necessary in the context, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Terms and Conditions
Reference to the ‘Content’ include any text, document, sound, diagram, database, work, service, product, or any other material developed and/or provided by or on behalf of the Company which is presented in this Website and/or provided with the permission of third parties.
The (present) official website of the Company which is accessible from https://www.cypruslimited.com
This site is owned and operated by C.L.A.B. VENTURES LTD and reference to the “Company”, “us”, “we”, “the Company” in this Agreement mean the same
References to “you”, “yourself”, “user” or “customer”, means any person or entity visiting and/or accessing our website and/or dealing with us in any capacity whatsoever.
“your company” refers to the potential or otherwise formation of your limited company in Cyprus via our Website.
Laws and Regulations
References to any Laws, Regulations or provisions thereof shall be construed as references to those Laws and Regulations as respectively amended or re-enacted prior and not after the establishment of this website or where relevant the last update of the Terms and Conditions.
The User and the Company are hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Parties” or individually as “Party”
2. THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY C.L.A.B. VENTURES LTD
- All orders that you effect using the website, are considered to be an offer by you to obtain the services that we provide with respect to the Terms and Conditions and are subject to our consent. We may refuse any order placed without providing an explanation prior to the time of placement.
- Services are provided on an ‘AS IS’ basis. The price for virtually any service purchased and what each encompasses i.e. Formation Packages i.e., ‘Limited’ or ‘Limited + Non-Dom’- (hereinafter “Formation Package”), (including ‘Optional Services’, ‘Additional Services’ -see below) is really as spelt out in the ‘Pricing’ Page and is listed exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise indicated by us.
- Tax administration and Auditing services are not included in the Formation Packages and are purchased and paid for in addition to the Formation Package (hereinafter “Additional Services”). As these are mandatory requirements of every Cyprus registered entity, our trusted tax associates may provide these services for you for the first year or for a period of up to 18 (eighteen) months, commencing from the incorporation date of Your Company. Details of the services included are displayed in the Pricing page.
- Each Formation Package includes the Formation of Your Company in Cyprus and the provision of digital versions of official documents/certificates stipulated in the pricing Page, in English, (except the Memorandum and Articles of Association –which is provided in Greek) that will be sent to you once, electronically via email as PDF documents within a reasonable time after they have been obtained or accordingly prepared or completed.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the version of a document obtained from this website and the designated official version, the designated official version is the authoritative one.
- Your previous orders could be viewed in the ‘Orders’ Section.
- Both Formation Packages include the submission of a second name application in the event where the first name has been rejected. It is your exclusive responsibility to ensure that any company name you choose is attainable for registration and can be legally used by you. We take no responsibility for your preferred name.
- You are provided with options in the course of ordering. It is your duty to make sure that you thoroughly and carefully read and clearly comprehend these options prior to proceeding with any purchase. If you have any inquiries with regards to any order and/or any part thereof, we advise you get in contact with us during office hours (see our ‘Contact’ Page) before the actual order is completed.
- By purchasing our services you appoint and give authorization to C.L.A.B. VENTURES LTD, (us) to document with the Registrar of Companies and/or any other relevant authority/ies, as an authorized representative and in your name and on your behalf to do and/or execute all and any of the acts and things required (e.g. make payments to the Registrar of Companies) to instigate and carry out the services you are committing to accept under this binding Agreement for the term of the binding Agreement and furthermore.
- By purchasing our services you appoint and give authorization to our associates and/or collaborators and/or their employees to document with the Registrar of Companies and/or any other relevant authority/ies, as your authorized representative and in your name and on your behalf to do and/or execute all and any of the acts and things required to instigate and carry out the services you are committing to accept under this binding Agreement for the term of the binding Agreement and furthermore.
- The official paper work you are giving us and/or our associates the right to document, obtain and submit shall embody, the non-exhaustive list of the following: Company Name Application, HE1, HE2, HE3, Officers Documents, Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- The official documents/certificates (e.g., Company certificates), included within the service(s) purchased, will be provided as per 2.4 above, following the completion of that service-(see below the ‘TIMEFRAME FOR COMPLETION’), unless otherwise provided by us.
- We and/or our respective associates, depending on the services retained will store your Company’s original documents. You can pick them up from their offices once you visit Cyprus, or optionally, these could be sent to you via mail for which costs will have to be paid by you.
- Delivery of the official documents/certificates will be made either to the address you provide for your account registration (or any alternative address provided) via a courier of our choice or to the nearest post office from the said address.
- All mail and/or deliveries are taken in entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any delays and/or losses and/or shortages and/or damages howsoever caused.
- You are obliged to pay in advance of providing any services (including ‘Formation Package’ ‘Additional’ and ‘Optional Services’- see below) at the checkout page.
- Your purchase is not exempt from VAT merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Your final price will be exhibited in your shopping cart before authenticating the purchase and will include the total price of the Service, including any ‘Additional Services’, ‘Optional Services’ you chose, plus any applicable VAT (in effect on the day of purchase) plus any delivery costs.
- Each payment transaction is encrypted and processed by an external payment processor i.e. Stripe or other.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Bitcoin and pay by invoice.
- To make purchases through our Website you might need to submit credit/bank card information (as described above in paragraph 4.4). You represent and warrant to us that such information is true and that you are authorised to use the payment instrument.
6. OUR SERVICES
- Our Website aims, inter alia, to providing services that assist customers with the formation of their Limited Companies in the Republic of Cyprus and/or with their Non-Dom status, specifically as indicated in the ‘Pricing Page’, subject to the provisions of our Terms and Conditions. Our Services are accessible worldwide through our Website, however are only available to citizens from the European Economic Area (EEA), UK, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States of America. For other countries stricter regulations and requirements may apply that are not compatible to our structured process and straight forward pricing.
- The provision of any service/s shall, subject to the present Terms and Conditions, initiate only as soon as the user’s incoming payment has cleared.
- Formation Packages are invariable and any part thereof cannot alter in any way except where it is herein explicitly stated otherwise (i.e., Additional Services’ ‘Optional Services’).
- When you are acting on behalf of a person or company other than yourself, you declare that you have collected full and proper consent and authority to legally represent and lawfully act for and on the behalf of that third party. With regards to any third parties, you hereby confirm that you have undertaken all necessary steps including but not restricted to the collection of their relevant identification, verification and authorisation documents and copies thereof which you agree that we and/or our associates where relevant, can rely on and you will produce to us/them if and when requested.
- We and our associates reserve the right to check identities and you may be required to provide any identification and authorization documents and information for the proposed shareholders, directors, secretary and any other relevant parties, which could be in the form of certified or notarized copies of any official documents, original photo identification and proof of residential address.
- Although we shall thoroughly review the documents you provide, this does not cover the assessment and examination of documents and information sent to our website, which is still your duty to assure its fullness, adherence and precision.
- We do not take on any legal responsibility due to mistakes and/or exclusions which are sent or not provided to our website by you or any document that are immediately refused by the Registrar of Companies and/or any relevant authority.
- You hereby accept all liability for the rejection of any documents or services (including our ‘Formation Package’, ‘Additional Services’ ‘Optional Services’ – see below) due to inaccuracies and/or incompleteness on your behalf.
- You agree that we shall not be in any way liable (a) if the Registrar of Companies and/or any relevant authority does not accept your documents and/or application(s), (b) for underlying factors out of our control, (c) for any factors following the termination of the binding Agreement or the expiry of the services (d) if for any reason the Company cannot meet up with demands of any relevant authority/ies and/or the Registrar of Companies and/or the statute.
- Please note that any request for change and/or addition following the submission of your documents and/or payment of a service- (e.g., request to change shareholder name) - will be subject to our acceptance and might bear an additional fee. Nevertheless, you accept the fact that your request may be dismissed on grounds of being overdue or not within the scope of services we and/or our associates provide.
- Information and documents provided by you will be accordingly incorporated and form part of your application(s) that will be submitted to the relevant authorities for approval.
- There is no monthly fee for storing and managing your company information, provided that they have been generated by the provision of services through our Website.
- You will get your registration and application updates and notifications to the email you have provided. You are responsible in checking your emails in case these have ended up in spam filters, junk email or have been blocked by email providers. Further, you are responsible for checking your applications' status through our App or our Website.
- You are responsible for promptly providing information and/or documents when requested.
- We and/or our associates shall not take any responsibility if you are not reachable, and/or if you do not promptly comply with our and/or our associates’ advice and/or recommendations.
- You hereby authorize us and/or our associates to retain copies of your documents and information, data such as tax numbers and company certificates and to have online access to your application status. This data will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or otherwise misused. We act only in the interest of our customers.
- You may bare additional costs, in the event where, those have been incurred by virtue of the nature of your application and/or in the event where they were not foreseeable and/or demanded by the relevant at the time you were submitting your application information/documents. Please note the translation of documents either requested by you and/or required by the relevant authority will be over and above the service price shown in the ‘Pricing’ page, unless we inform you otherwise in writing.
7. TIMEFRAME FOR COMPLETION
- The formation of your ‘Limited’ company shall be completed within approximately 4–6 business weeks from the date that the Registrar of Companies approves your company name (hereinafter ‘Limited Period’).
- The formation of your ‘Limited Non-Dom’ company shall be completed within approximately 4–6 business weeks, however the provision of any other services on our part and/or by our associates, that are included within our Formation Package shall be concluded approximately within an additional 6-8 months (hereinafter ‘Limited Non-Dom Period’).
- Estimates we provide for the ‘Limited Period’ and ‘Limited Non-Dom Period’ are subject to the Registrar of Companies and relevant authorities integrating proportions, thereby cannot be backed. In the event where you and/or the Registrar of Companies and/or any relevant authority/ies have caused any delays in the process of concluding your purchased services (e.g., you have not provided all necessary documents in due time) then the ‘Limited Period’ and ‘Limited Non-Dom Period’ respectively shall be extended for such period of time as may be reasonable under the circumstances.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- We will not be accountable for the unavailability of any services purchased by users through our Website. Additionally, we will not be liable for any delays and/or inability to execute any one of our responsibilities when the setback and/or inability happens from occasions and/or situations outside our acceptable control. These occasions include – although are not restricted to - Acts of God, strike(s), accident(s), conflict(s), fire and/or inability of any communications network, telecom, hardware and/or software system. We could be eligible for a reasonable continuance of our responsibilities to you (to the degree we currently owe any of such duties) should a force Majeure situation takes place.
- If a Force Majeure occasion to which this clause is applicable does indeed occur we accept to inform within a reasonable time. If the Force Majeure situation persists for longer than 14 days, and we email you of our inability to provide the service(s) purchased, then either party will get the right to terminate their contract. You agree that you will only be entitled to a reimbursement, from the day of termination, for the service(s) you have already paid for ahead of time but have not been provided, minus any relevant costs we have sustained. The reimbursement will be executed within a reasonable time.
- As a purchaser, you have the exclusive right to commence a cancellation of a contract for the supply of services, by calling our attention to it through writing, at any point in time prior to the submission of any Company particulars to Registrar of Companies and/or any other authority and/or to our associates.
- In this case we are going to reimburse, within a reasonable time, all money paid out to us minus €150.00 current administration fee and any relevant transaction charges for the reimbursement. If we have begun to exercise our part of the contract or in the event were you have uploaded any documents to the Website, before you decide to cancel, then that right is not within your reach any more and there will be no reimbursement prior and/or after the cancellation of their service.
10. OPTIONAL SERVICES
- In case you wish to take your business off to a flying start, our Website provides you with the option to enhance your Formation Package, with the purchase of either or both of the following services conducted by our trusted Auditors/Tax advisors and Law Firm respectively (hereinafter “our Associates”) just for Your Company;
-A. Tax Administration and Auditing Services - (i.e. registrations to the tax authorities/department of social insurance/online submission and reporting platforms, IFRS Auditing of accounting books and final accounts, management and administration of the mandatory tax reporting and submission obligations) are provided on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and/or annual basis accordingly, depending on each company's requirements.
The auditors/tax advisers may invoice you directly for their services relating to the provision of audit and tax administration for the first year (or period up to 18 months) in advance. Invoicing for the provision of the said services for subsequent periods will be based on the below policy:
60% of the agreed annual fees paid in advance.
40% of the agreed annual fees paid once each year's corresponding audit has been finalized.
-B. Nominee Services - include but are not limited to the provision of services for Nominee Registered Office Address and/or Nominee Director (Cyprus resident) or (non-Cyprus resident) and/or Nominee Secretary and/or Nominee Shareholder (Cyprus resident) or (non-Cyprus resident) and/or conducting (specific) Official Authorities for matters relating to your Company, Disbursements services – to Chamber of Commerce, obtaining Official, Translated certificates or documents of Your Company (e.g. Memorandum and Articles of Association in English), Opening of bank account in Cyprus or in another jurisdiction for Your Company and/or representation (Power of Attorney) for Your Company, Company Resolution/s which are provided on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis accordingly, unless explicitly stated otherwise and depending on each company's requirements and your order choices.
The Law Firm may invoice you directly for their aforementioned services. Each of the above ‘Optional (Nominee) Services’ are optional and are purchased in addition to the Formation Package price and depending accordingly to the case and option purchased, as an alternative option to your Company’s ‘Registered Office Address, Secretary, Director or Shareholder.
- It is your duty to make sure that you thoroughly and carefully read and clearly comprehend these options prior to proceeding with any purchase. For help contact us -see our ‘Contact Page’.
- The provision of any ‘Optional Service(s) and/or Additional Service(s) purchased, will be subject to the acceptance of our respective associates even after you have proceeded with the payment of that service. Your payment is considered to be an offer by you to obtain their service and your purchase may thus be rejected without elaboration for their actions. In this case, all money paid for the Optional Service or Additional Service, accordingly, will be reimbursed within a reasonable time.
- It is a condition that payment for all and each one of the optional services you choose must be made in advance.
- The provision of your purchased Optional Service(s) shall initiate as soon as your payment has cleared.
- By purchasing any of the optional services you appoint and give authorization to our respective associates and/or their employees to document with the Registrar of Companies and/or any other relevant authority/ies, as an authorized representative and in your name and on your behalf to do and/or execute all and any of the acts and things required to instigate and carry out the services you are committing to accept under this binding Agreement for the term of the binding Agreement and furthermore.
- Although our associates shall thoroughly review the documents you provide, this does not cover the assessment and examination of documents and information sent to our website, which is still your duty to assure its fullness, adherence and precision.
- You agree that our associates do not take on any legal responsibility due your mistakes and/or due to the provision and/or rejection of any of your documents to the Registrar of Companies and/or any relevant authority.
- You agree that our Associates shall not be liable in any way and in any event that (a) the Registrar of Companies and/or any relevant authority/ies do/es not accept your documents and/or application(s), (b) for underlying factors out of their control, (c) for any factors following the termination of the binding Agreement or the expiry of their services (d) if for any reason the Company cannot meet up with demands of any relevant authority/ies and/or the Registrar of Companies and/or the Tax Department and/or the statute.
- Fees payable will be processed on the credit/bank card originally used to purchase the service (or an alternative, if supplied).
- Please note that any request for change and/or addition following the submission of your documents and/or payment of any Optional Service and/or Additional Service accordingly - will be subject to our associates’ acceptance accordingly and might bear an additional fee. Nevertheless, you accept the fact that your request may be dismissed on grounds of being overdue or not within the scope of services they provide.
- As you agree not to use the Optional Services, in a fraudulent manner, nor provide any incorrect or fraudulent information; should our associates have any suspicion of such conduct they will cancel the services with immediate effect and with no reimbursements whatsoever.
- As a purchaser, you have the exclusive right to commence a cancellation of a contract for the supply of optional services, by calling their attention to it through writing. In this case all money paid for the optional service will be reimbursed within a reasonable time minus €150.00 current administration fee for each optional service and/or additional service retained accordingly and any relevant transaction charges for the reimbursement. However, if any of our associates have accordingly begun to exercise their part of the contract before you decide to cancel the relevant service, then that right is not within your reach any more and there will be no reimbursement prior and/or after the cancellation of their service.
- Our associates reserve all of their rights to impose any additional terms and conditions to their services. For the prevention of uncertainty, our associates will not have any legal responsibility of regardless of what character for virtually any issue emanating from our Terms and Conditions, the present Website and its use thereof. In case of any discrepancy, that will be designated by our associates, between our Terms and Conditions and their Terms and Conditions, the latter will prevail merely for the provision of their services.
- You agree that our associates may cancel services and/or part thereof without liability or compensation, in the event where you do not meet their registration requirements and/or where any relevant authority and/or governmental body does not accept your documents and they are prevented or precluded from providing the relevant service(s).
- Further our associates will not have any legal responsibility, whatsoever, of regardless of what character for virtually any issue emanating at any time and for any period of time from the use and/or operation of your Company. You hereby accept to indemnify them for any costs incurred and of most as well as any liability coverage emanating from any inappropriate and/or illegal use and/or operation of your Company.
Information and Contact details of the Associates that will be providing your optional service(s), and/or any other service within the Formation Package will be provided in due course, subject to the Terms and conditions herewith and provided that they have accepted your relevant request or you have met the registration requirements, respectively.
FORCE MAJEURE – OPTIONAL SERVICES
- Our Associates will not be accountable for the unavailability of any services purchased by users through our Website. Additionally, they will not be liable for any delays and/or inability to execute any one of their responsibilities when the setback and/or inability happens from occasions and/or situations outside their acceptable control. These occasions include – although are not restricted to - Acts of God, strike(s), accident(s), conflict(s), fire and/or inability of any communications network, telecom, hardware and/or software system. They could be eligible for a reasonable continuance of our responsibilities to you (to the degree they might owe any of such duties) should a force Majeure situation takes place.
- If a Force Majeure occasion to which this clause is applicable does indeed occur they accept to inform within a reasonable time. If the Force Majeure situation persists for longer than 14 days, and they email you of their inability to provide the optional service(s) purchased, then either party will get the right to terminate their contract. You agree that you will only be entitled to a reimbursement, from the day of termination, for the optional service(s) you have already paid for ahead of time but have not been provided, minus any relevant costs they have sustained. The said reimbursement will be executed within a reasonable time.
11. SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Our services will not incorporate any one of the following in terms of any of the deals we advertise for sale on our Website:
- A. Legal advisory service, legal opinion, guidance and consultancy.
12. TERMINATING THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
- You agree that failure on your part to promptly provide true, up to date, complete and precise information and documents can result in the suspension of your account and the termination of services without prior notice.
- Notwithstanding any other grounds for the termination of the use of our website either implicitly or explicitly contained herewith, you agree that we have the exclusive right to either cancel or withhold your right to have access or explore the site at any point in time without previous knowledge and without elaboration for our actions.
- As you agree not to use our Services in a fraudulent manner or provide any incorrect and/or fraudulent information; should we have any suspicion of such conduct we will cancel the Services with immediate effect and with no liability to pay damages or compensate you in any way whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding any type termination or cancellation of our services, you will still be obliged pay any outstanding balance for any and all agreed services (including ‘Optional Services’ and ‘Additional Services’).
- No waiver by us (directly or indirectly) in implementing and/or enforcing any of our rights shall predetermine our right to implement such rights at a future date.
- The failure by us to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms and/or conditions of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- This Agreement forms the whole agreement between you and the Company.
- You confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that you have not entered into this Agreement upon the basis of any warranty and/or representation that is not expressly stated into this Agreement. The interpretation of this Agreement shall not be altered and/or affected by an oral statement or representation.
- This Agreement can be modified from time to time. Changes to this Agreement shall be posted on the Website and shall take effect upon visiting our site.
- In the event that any term of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid and/or unenforceable and/or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this Agreement shall be fully effective, legal, valid, and enforceable.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a partnership between the parties nor the relationship of employer and employee under a contract of service nor the relationship of principal and agent.
- The headings in this Agreement are for descriptive purposes only and shall not control or alter the meaning of this Agreement as set forth in the text thereof, and do not in any way limit or amplify the terms of this Agreement.
15. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND LIABILITY
- Your use of this site and the purchase of any services are governed by Cyprus law. Disputes arising out of the above terms or your use of this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts of the Republic of Cyprus. The information available on this website is intended as a guide only and every reasonable effort shall be made to keep it current and accurate. It does not however purport to be a legal interpretation and/or any form of professional advice and/or recommendation by us.
- Any reliance on this information is solely at your own risk. The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, liability and/or costs, which may arise from your reliance on information published in this Website.
16. USE OF THIS SITE
- The Website is supplied on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" schedule. Using the website is contingent on its Terms and Conditions, alongside supplementary or distinct terms we might bring to your notice before buying any service from the site. You agree and you are hereby obliged to use this site and its content (subject to the extent permitted herewith) for lawful purposes only and in a manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law(s) and regulation(s) in the country in which you access this site. Your use of this site should not infringe the rights of, and/or restrict and/or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree not to import or transfer to this site either directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or may be inaccurate and/or misleading, and/or defamatory and/or obscene and/or offensive and/or in breach of any intellectual property right or similar right and/or damaging to the software and/or performance of this site.
- You must ensure that any material whatsoever you provide is free from defamatory matter and does not infringe any of our terms, policies and rights.
- You have the exclusive responsibility in every respect for all use of, and for securing the confidentiality of any username and password that may be provided to you or chosen or created by you for use on our website. You are responsible for securing a strong password and changing it every three months. We shall never ask you to share this information with anyone else.
- In case you have any inquiries as per the information posted on or downloaded from our website, or if you require any further information, please feel free to Contact us using the information on our ‘Legal Notice’ page.